I was headed to the library this week to return some books for my children and I decided to look on the internet to see what the current best-sellers were. I have never done this before, but I went to the New York Times website to look for the best children's books.
When I was there I looked I found the following LIST:
New York Times- Top 10 BEST SELLING paperback books for Advice and Misc.
(click HERE for link)
Did you know that the current list contains 4 FOOD Books
and 3 out of the 4 are PLANT BASED???
Here is this week's current list in this ADVICE and MISC. category:
1. From Mama'a Table to Mine (Reduced Fat Southern Comfort Food) (1)
2. Obamacare Survival Guide (2)
3. The Five Love Languages (288)
4. Grow Regardless (Strategies for expanding your business) (1)
5. What to Expect When You're Expecting (599)
6. Follow Me (1)
7. Meatless, by the Martha Stewart Living Staff- Vegetarian Recipes (4)
8. Beating ObamaCare (1)
9. Eat to Live (82)
10. Forks Over Knives: The CookBook (14)
The number next to the title indicates how many weeks this book as been on the top 10 list.
EAT TO LIVE by Joel Fuhrman as been on this list for 82 weeks. How awesome is that?
This book was #1 back in October.
It is also awesome to see Forks Over Knives. I haven't looked through the MEATLESS Martha Stewart cookbook yet, but it is now on hold at my library...so I will have to let you know :)
It goes to show that this way of eating is becoming more and more common. People are recognizing the benefits of eating more PLANTS and less ANIMAL. I LOVE IT!
LIFE IS GOOD!